Open seven days a week, year round, Bowen’s Wharf is a perfect shopping destination at any time of the year!
Summer Hours: May 25 through September 9, 2018
Monday through Saturday: 10am - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Summer in Newport - great shopping, award-winning restaurants, and spectacular views.
Summer is the most lively time of the year on historic Bowen's Wharf. Great shopping, outdoor dining, live music and twinkling harbor lights make this the best place to experience your visit to Newport. We offer extended hours for shopping, dining & tours Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Holiday feasts, heart-warming gifts, and family festivals.
With shops and restaurants open year-round, why not visit us during the quieter months? Start the season at our annual Seafood Festival, and help kick off the holidays with our magnificent Tree Lighting! Park in our lot, conveniently located in the heart of Bowen's Wharf, and enjoy a day of relaxed shopping and fine dining.
Winter Hours: September 10, 2018 through May 23, 2019
Monday through Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sundays: 12pm - 5pm
Holiday Hours: November 23, 2018 to December 23, 2018 (Store hours vary on the 24th)
Fridays and Saturdays: 10am - 8pm
Sunday through Thursday: 10am - 5pm
How can your business connect with Bowen's Wharf?
Marked by our signature flag mast on America's Cup Avenue, Bowen's Wharf stands tall in the heart of Newport's shopping and dining district. We invite you to experience the benefits of promoting your product on this first-class waterfront property. From photo-shoots to product sampling and sponsorships, Bowen's Wharf provides the opportunity to reach an unlimited and diverse audience.
Bowen’s Wharf Company is available Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Interested businesses should contact the Bowen's Wharf Company office: 401.849.2243
Part-time Sales Associate needed for our Pilot House, a small retail store on Bowen's Wharf. Email resumes and cover letter with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Social Media Associate part time at Bowen’s Wharf Pilot House
You will engage with audiences in person and online. You will help provide an excellent customer experience while upholding all visual and operational standards. The Pilot House provides highly personalized, one-on-one client experiences. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Property Coordinator to provide a high level of customer service to tenants, visitors and hospitality community.
- Create a welcoming environment for the customer
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandising, display and marketing standards;
- Provide assistance to the owner and offer feedback regarding merchandise
- Assist with special events
- Handle customer complaints and feedback
- Maintain a neat and organized store
- Assist in meeting the store sales goals
- Strong Excel and data base maintenance skills a must
- Build and maintain strong relationship with our merchants and maintain awareness of all current promotions;
- Promote awareness and growth of Bowen’s Wharf and introducing customers to additional products and tours offered;
- POS and Excel skills are required
- Engage with the Public, Visitors and Tenants about daily activities on the Wharf and around town;
- Maintain relationships with local merchants and Hospitality Community on the distribution of brochures and other marketing materials;
- Schedule and complete blog, newsletter, social media postings and online product descriptions, consistent online engagement through our Bowen’s Wharf and Bowen’s Marina channels
- High School diploma
- 2+ years retail experience
- Leadership experience
- Sales experience
- Basic computer skills
- Independent, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Familiarity with social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp
- Creative with good writing skills
- Passion for fashion, marine activities and with knowledge of trends a plus